Teh Gamers' Garage Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the Teh Gamers Garage main site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Rules (New members should read!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TehGamersGarage
Admin

Official Rules (New members should read!) Empty
PostSubject: Official Rules (New members should read!)   Official Rules (New members should read!) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Member Rules

1) Do not leave any rude or hateful posts. Doing so will have your post removed and your account banned to the punishments below.

2) Do not advertise on this forum. Doing so will have your post removed and your account perma-banned.

3) Don't be a troll. Doing so will have your post removed and your account banned to the punishments below.

Punishments
::Members::
1st Offense: 48-hour ban. After 48 hours, your account will be brought back, and you'll have a mark on your record.
2nd Offense: Week-long ban. After the week, your account will be brought back and you'll have a second mark on your record.
3rd Offense: Perma-ban. There's no coming back from this. If you try to make another account, I'll ban your IP address.

Staff Rules
1) Member rules apply

2) Don't try to make any drastic changes without asking me first. If you ban someone, tell me after you've done it and tell me what post he/she posted on to break the rules.

3) Do NOT try to use your power to an advantage. For instance, if someone has a different opinion than you but are respectful about it, yet you don't like and you ban them... you're in trouble. In fact, this is a major offense. Doing this even one time will land you at Staff Punishment #2.

::Staff::
1st Offense: 72-hour ban. As a member of the staff, you should know better than to disregard the rules. When the 72 hours are up, your account will be brought back and you'll still be a member of staff.
2nd Offense: Week-long ban and loss of Staff status. If you're a member of the staff and are stupid enough to disregard the rules twice, you get banned for a week and you're no longer part of staff.

You're now a member, but have two marks on your record. 3rd Offense means the perma-ban.
------------
It's as simple as that. Just follow the rules and you guys will have a nice community to communicate with. Happy posting!
Back to top Go down
https://tggforums.board-directory.net

Official Rules (New members should read!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teh Gamers' Garage Forums :: Important :: Rules-
Jump to: